Using just one word to describe a band would usually be challenging, but with B.F.R. it is easy. That one word is “unconventional”. The innovative repertoire is unconventional.
‘ONE FOR THE MASTER’
Ephesians 6:13, KJV: “Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”
There are varied and sundry reasons for musical projects. Some are created to bring fame and fortune to their author. Others are made to express a social point of view. This one has one purpose only…to Glorify the Master.
YES I DO! [Feat. Willie Rogers]
There are no upcoming events.
Using just one word to describe a band would usually be challenging, but with B.F.R. it is easy. That one word is “unconventional”. The innovative repertoire is unconventional. The instrumentation, the arrangements, and the stage presentation are all unconventional. In the spirits of Johann Sebastian Bach, Thomas Dorsey, Sam Cooke, and Andrae Crouch, this band will CHANGE conventions, traditions and customs while keeping the pure Gospel message completely intact. Here musical instruments from the world over are used in obedience to Psalms’ command “Let everything that has breath the Lord!”
Following the Apostle Paul’s lead, this group is becoming all things to all men that they may save some. Their freshman CD, “Some West Coast Praise”, employed many different modes of expression to assemble a work that is palatable to a wide variety of musical tastes. Rather than reinforcing walls, B.F.R. seeks to remove barriers.
The Bible Faith Remnant never disappoints when ministering live either. The versatile and seasoned singers along with the accomplished musicians delight audiences from nearly any demographic.
Consequently, the band participated in the Ethnic Dance Festival in 2010, and 2012. B.F.R. was the first Christian group to play at this prestigious festival in its 32 year history. They also ministered at the Japantown Cherry Blossom Festival in San Francisco. The word “unconventional” again comes to mind.
This is proving to be an exhilarating year for B.F.R. With the upcoming self-titled project, B.F.R. is coming into full bloom. The band is receiving exposure from a spectrum of new venues, and only God knows how far things will develop for the Bible Faith Remnant!
- San Mateo County Fair, 2021
- Monterey County Fair, 2021
- Let Everything That Has Breath Praise the Lord, Bible Faith Congregation, Oakland, CA
- 16th Annual North Richmond Shoreline Festival, Pt. Pinole, CA
- St. Joseph Catholic Festival, Modesto, CA
- Monterey County Fair, Monterey, CA
- Hayward Zucchini Festival, Hayward, CA
- CalExpo, Sacramento, CA
- Christian Music Fest, Lake Merritt Bandstand, Oakland, CA
- San Mateo County Fair, San Mateo, CA
- Harvest Time Musical, Bible Faith Congregation, Oakland, CA
- Gospel in the Park, Twin Sisters Ministry, Santa Cruz, CA
- Lone Tree Club, Antioch Christian Center, Antioch, CA
- The Joseph Nelson Center, Suisun City, CA
- Agape Baptist Church, Manteca, CA
- Love Psalms Musical, Bible Faith Congregation, Oakland, CA
- Stellar Awards, Las Vegas, NV
- 34th Annual S.F. Ethnic Dance Festival, Zellerbach Hall, Berkeley, CA
- 32nd Annual S.F. Ethnic Dance Festival, San Francisco, CA
- Cherry Blossom Festival, Japantown, San Francisco, CA
- GMWA, St. Louis, MO